Important: These terms and conditions and any contractual or non-contractual agreement between the parties shall be governed by the laws of England. By accessing this website or placing an order, either over the telephone, e-mail, or website you agree with and accept our terms of service shown below. It is your responsibility to check this page for changes every time you use our website and read these terms. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions please do not use this website and our services.
Payments can be made by cash, card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Cash payments are accepted no later than upon completion of the requested service, directly to a member of our staff. If payment is not received within 5 working days following the completion of the work our company has the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation.
- Bank transfer payments from private customers are only accepted upfront. The amount due for the service must be paid at least 24 hours before the beginning of the service booked. All bank details, invoice and payment instructions will be sent to the customer’s e-mail address provided. If these payment terms are not met, our company has the right to cancel the service. If payment is not received within 5 working days following the completion of the work our company has the statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation. In cases where the customer has an unpaid debt to our company for a completed service, has been issued an invoice and still has not made or authorized a payment, a deduction of the amount due will be made from the account provided without authorization.
- Cheque payments are only accepted if a cheque guarantee card is supplied. The customer will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
- The customer must provide access to the property at the scheduled time. The customer is also responsible for providing electricity and running water at the premises. Failure to provide any of the above is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The customer is responsible for providing Pro Cleaning London with full instructions for disabling and resetting any alarm systems in the premises.
- The customer must also arrange a suitable parking for our company vehicles close to the property to be cleaned and cover any parking and/or congestion expenses if applicable.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a service the client must give at least 48hr notice. Failure to do so will result with a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Regular cleaning service can be cancelled or rescheduled giving at least 48hr notice, and terminated giving at least 7 days’ notice. The client must pay the full amount of the cleaning visit if those requirements have not been met.
- The customer can cancel or reschedule a booked service through the telephone, the free quote form or via e-mail.
- Pro Cleaning London has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident with the assigned cleaning team has happened or any unexpected circumstances have occurred.
- Pro Cleaning London reserves the right to refuse a particular cleaning task if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and safety of our team members.
Claims and Insurance
- Our company and its operatives hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Any damage or breakage claims must be reported within 24 hours upon completion of the service. The client agrees to allow our operatives back in the premises to inspect the items in question.
- All mistakes and uncleaned areas must be reported within 24 hours upon completion and we will send our team back to re-clean the areas in question
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service is carried out. All complaints will be fully investigated and we will do everything possible to resolve any problem to the satisfaction of the customer. The customer agrees to allow our operatives back to the property and also be present while they inspect any disputed areas or items and re-clean them.
- Our company does dot warrant that our services will not be interrupted, timely or error-free. By accessing and using this website you indemnify our company and our operatives against any sort of loss or damage arisen by whatever reason, which is beyond the sensible control of our company.
- Pro Cleaning London advises all irreplaceable, priceless items to be stored away in a safe place, where they will not be accidentally damaged by our cleaners while commencing a cleaning service.
- Our company cannot be held responsible for any already existing damages to our customers’ property. These include, but are not limited to: damages to surfaces, appliances, furniture and belongings; old stains, burns and spillages that cannot be removed completely using standard cleaning methods.
- Pro Cleaning London is not liable for regular cleaning jobs not completed due to the lack of suitable cleaning equipment, which the customer is supposed to provide.
- Our company is not responsible for any damages caused by faulty cleaning equipment provided by the client.
- Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service is fully guaranteed for up to 48 hours upon completion.
- We cannot guarantee our End of Tenancy cleaning service if luggage, belongings, furniture or people are still present in the property at the time of cleaning.
- Pro Cleaning London cannot guarantee After-Builders cleaning service if the building work has not yet finished and builders are still present on site.
- Our company cannot be held responsible if wearing and/or discolouring of fabric become more visible once the dirt has been removed.
Regular cleaning service
The Client agrees that at any time for twelve months after termination of the cleaning service he or she will not hire or use any cleaning service provided by a present or past Pro Cleaning London cleaner introduced to the customer by our company, unless the client pays the company £500 referral fee.